GuiceXML & VoiceXML Autotest, (r.e).u.n.i.t.e.d. !

STOP PRESS :)  20 April 2013: I decided to use Bladeware Vxml instead of JVoiceXML as the engine for this tool. Click here to find out more about it.

***********************

Ok, quickie :)

GuiceXML: I already explained it in previous blog entry. This weekend I had a chance to make some improvement in the code, and it's available here for download: https://www.box.com/s/3bph4o8096489spnhip2 . Don't forget to download the sample VoiceXML files (just deploy them to your webserver), here: https://www.box.com/s/v0tmupsij9ogscullh1k .

I also had a chance to take a screencast of GuiceXML, so you can have a better idea of what it is. Here's the vid:



VoiceXML Autotest: it was explained in this old blog entry (actually it precedes GuiceXML). With that library you can check the VoiceXML flow against your expectations (scenario) expressed the following way:


The good things is: both things now share the same code base. :) 

Well, that's all for tonight. I'm sorry I don't have a chance tonight to write a bit about the code and where it's heading. I hope tommorrow night I'll be able to do it. Cya!